A note to Farm Pac Kitchens Customers about COVID-19
At Farm Pac Kitchens, the health and well-being of our customers, partners, team members, and community is our top priority. We are all experiencing the same concern and uncertainty surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and are committed to being responsive to your needs as the situation evolves.
Together, we can all help slow the spread of this virus. Rest assured we as a company are going above and beyond the already-strict food safety guidelines and enhancing our sanitation procedures.
We continue to provide all Farm Pac employees with health and safety guidelines as advised by the CDC and have instructed all team members to say at home if they’re feeling unwell.
At this time, production and shipments are continuing as normal. As many of us prepare to stay in for an unknown period of time, we want to make it easy for our customers to access our products. Whether you want to stock up on food for all the extra time at home or send a care package to a friend or neighbor, there's something here for you.
We support and encourage you to follow the precautions set forth by the CDC:
- Wash your hands thoroughly with water and soap for 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your face, nose, eyes and wash your hands often
- Clean your phone and devices regularly
- Practice ‘Social Distancing’ and limit your in-person social integrations to immediate family members only as you’re able
- Stay at home if you’re feeling unwell
Farm Pac Kitchens takes your safety and well-being very seriously. Please take care of yourselves and each other.
Thank you for being one of our loyal customers.